We guarantee you'll love our DMOS tools! But if for any reason you are not 100% stoked with any of our tools after your first use, you can send them back within 30 days and we’ll refund you the cost of the product! The original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DMOS warranties may not be transferred; they are reserved for the original purchaser only. All warranty returns must be supported by a copy of the original Proof of Purchase. If the original proof of purchase or order number cannot be provided, DMOS will use the manufacturing date as the start of the warranty period. Items will be repaired or replaced if upon inspection they are found to be manufacturers defects.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Deformed aluminum blade or shaft due to a manufacturing defect. This is protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Connectors, gliders, and handles are warrantied under normal use. This is warrantied for a period of (3) years from the original date of purchase.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
DMOS tools are built to last with recycled aircraft quality 6061 aluminum alloy – its pretty dang strong. Depending on the use of the tools will determine how long it lasts, so if you abuse it and break it – that’s not covered! The degree of abuse and the resulting degree of damage is out of DMOS’ control in these circumstances:
- Any damage that results from impact, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rock/brick damage, using a shovel NOT for its intended purpose, example: use the T-grip like a hammer and break it – that’s not covered!
- Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the DMOS facility
- Cosmetic issues such as scratches on the anodized aluminum
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN
Returns will be accepted by DMOS within 30 DAYS from the time your order is received, for return or exchange. A request to return product must be made by phone (307) 203-2975 or email email@example.com. If you believe it is a product defect, please include pictures in the email. Please include your order number, name, and a phone number to reach you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that the item is received and if your request is approved or denied. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be sent by original method of payment. The amount of time before you see a credit on your card is dependent on your payment provider.
You will be responsible for paying your shipping costs when returning your item. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. DMOS does not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.